3 Unit 2 Target List
1. | |
喂, 美大司。 | |
Hello. Department of American and Oceanic Affairs. | |
我是加拿大大使館的喬治達菲。我有一件事想跟王科長講一講。 | |
I am George Duffy of the Canadian Embassy. I have something I would like to discuss with Section Chief | .|
2. | |
王科長現在在開會。等她開完會我告訴告誦她給你回電話。 | |
Section Chief | is at a meeting now. When she is finished with the meeting, I will tell her to return your call.|
3. | |
好,謝謝你。 | |
Fine. Thank you. | |
不謝。 | |
Don’t mention it. | |
4. | |
你打電話來的時候我沒時間跟你説話。 | |
When you called here, I didn’t have time to speak with you. | |
沒關係。 | |
It doesn’t matter. | |
5. | |
我給你打電話目的是想跟你當面談談。 | |
The reason I called you is that I would like to talk with you in person. | |
你明天能不能到我這兒來? | |
Can you come over here tomorrow? | |
你明天能不能到我這兒來? | |
Yes. Any time tomorrow would be fine. | |
ADDITIONAL REQUIRED VOCABULARY (not presented on C-l and P-1 tapes) |
|
6. | |
關係 | |
relation, relationship, connection | |
7. | |
講話 | |
to speak, to talk; a speech | |
8. | |
領事館 | |
consulate | |
9. | |
事情 (一件) | |
matter, business, affair | |
10. | |
司長 | |
department chief | |
11. | |
有關係 | |
to relate to, to have a bearing on, to matter |