123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930313233343536373839404142434445464748495051525354555657585960616263646566676869707172737475767778798081828384858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115116117118119120121122123124125126127128129130131132133134135136137138139140141142143144145146147148149150151152153154155156157158159160161162163164165166167168169170171172173174175176177178179180181182183184185186187188189190191192193194195196197198199200201202203204205206207208209210211212213214215216217218219220221 |
- start end text
- 0 8000 Standard Chinese, A Modular Approach, Society Module, Units 1-4, Review Tape 1.
- 8000 12000 This tape reviews the reference list sentences in Units 1-4.
- 12000 15000 First review your understanding of the meaning of these sentences.
- 15000 19000 Each sentence will be said in Chinese and you put it into English.
- 19000 21000 Let's begin.
- 21000 23000 Number 1
- 23000 28000 暑假的时候,你想到哪儿去玩玩?
- 28000 31000 Where do you want to go over summer vacation?
- 31000 37000 我想到亚洲几个国家去看看。
- 37000 41000 I'd like to go visit a few countries in Asia.
- 41000 43000 Number 2
- 43000 49000 你看,这儿有一篇关于同居的新闻。
- 49000 53000 Look, here's a news article I'm living together.
- 53000 58000 算了吧,这种新闻有什么意思?
- 58000 63000 Forget it, what's interesting in that kind of news?
- 63000 65000 Number 3
- 65000 76000 我的小女儿两三岁的时候常哭,现在长大了,不再哭了。
- 76000 80000 My youngest daughter cried a lot when she was two or three years old.
- 80000 84000 But now she's grown up and doesn't cry anymore.
- 84000 86000 Number 4
- 86000 93000 过去,中国人出国念书多难?
- 93000 98000 In the past, how difficult it was for Chinese who went abroad to study?
- 98000 104000 现在好了,走到哪儿也没人看不起了。
- 104000 109000 Now it's better, no matter where they go, no one looks down on them anymore.
- 109000 111000 Number 5
- 111000 116000 这一家人都念过不少书。
- 116000 120000 This whole family has had quite a good education.
- 120000 128000 听说他们的孙子、孙女现在都念四书呢?
- 128000 134000 I understand that their grandsons and granddaughters are studying the four books now.
- 134000 136000 Number 6
- 136000 143000 老王,我今天感觉很不舒服。
- 143000 147000 老王,I feel awful today.
- 147000 153000 快坐下,我去给你倒杯茶来。
- 153000 156000 Sit down and I'll go get you a cup of tea.
- 156000 158000 Number 7
- 158000 163000 你弟弟白天在家吗?
- 163000 165000 Is your younger brother at home during the day?
- 165000 172000 不在,你等到晚上再打电话来吧。
- 172000 177000 No, wait until the evening and then call him.
- 177000 179000 Number 8
- 179000 184000 刘先生的课实在没意思。
- 184000 187000 Mr. Liu's class is really boring.
- 187000 192000 你听下去,慢慢会有兴趣的。
- 192000 196000 If you keep attending it, gradually you'll become interested.
- 196000 198000 Number 9
- 198000 207000 研究中国现在的问题,一定得懂得中国历史。
- 207000 212000 To study the problems of China now, you have to understand Chinese history.
- 212000 218000 你说的这一点很要紧,我考虑考虑。
- 218000 220000 This point of yours is very important.
- 220000 222000 I'll think it over.
- 222000 224000 Number 10
- 224000 230000 三年以前,我就不靠父母生活了。
- 230000 234000 I stopped depending on my parents for a living three years ago.
- 234000 240000 你能自己管自己,真不错。
- 240000 244000 It's really great that you can take care of yourself.
- 244000 246000 Number 11
- 246000 249000 大家听有什么好?
- 249000 252000 What's good about large families?
- 252000 260000 怎么不好?人多,赚钱的人也多吗?
- 260000 262000 What could be bad about them?
- 262000 266000 After all, if there are more people, there are also more people earning money.
- 266000 277000 要是所有的人都像您这样想,中国现在不知道有多少亿人了。
- 277000 284000 If everyone thought the way you do, who knows how many hundreds of millions of people there would be in China now?
- 284000 286000 Number 12
- 286000 292000 你住下来吧,也可以给我们帮点忙。
- 292000 295000 Stay here and you can help us a bit.
- 295000 302000 我白天有课,只好晚上做点事。
- 302000 304000 I have classes during the day.
- 304000 307000 I can only do some work at night.
- 307000 309000 Number 13
- 309000 315000 你爸爸这么早就起来了。
- 315000 317000 Your father got up so early.
- 317000 323000 他年纪大了,每天睡得早。
- 323000 327000 He's getting on in years and he goes to bed early.
- 327000 333000 你姐姐,现在怎么对政治问题热心起来了?
- 333000 342000 How is it that your older sister has become so interested and enthusiastic about political questions now?
- 342000 350000 这没有什么奇怪,她今年开始学政治学了。
- 350000 352000 There's nothing strange about that.
- 352000 356000 She started studying political science this year.
- 356000 358000 Number 15
- 358000 363000 这本法文周刊相当不错。
- 363000 366000 This French weekly is quite good.
- 366000 374000 啊,你现在对法文很有研究了,能看法文杂志了。
- 374000 376000 Oh, you know a lot about French now.
- 376000 380000 You can read French magazines.
- 380000 381000 Number 16
- 381000 386000 今天我借到一本好小说。
- 386000 388000 Today I borrowed a good novel.
- 388000 393000 什么小说让你这么高兴?
- 393000 397000 What novel is it that makes you so happy?
- 397000 399000 Number 17
- 399000 404000 这篇文章不好吗?
- 404000 406000 Isn't this article any good?
- 406000 415000 不是这个意思,文章不错就是长了一点。
- 415000 417000 That wasn't what I meant.
- 417000 418000 The article is pretty good.
- 418000 421000 It's just that it's a bit long.
- 421000 425000 你还有什么别的文章吗?
- 425000 428000 Do you have any other articles?
- 428000 430000 Number 18
- 430000 437000 这两年,你奶奶身体好吗?
- 437000 440000 How's your grandmother's health been good the past couple of years?
- 440000 444000 还好,有时候还能起来收拾收拾屋子。
- 444000 449000 Fairly good.
- 449000 453000 Sometimes she can still get up and straighten up the room.
- 453000 455000 Number 19
- 455000 461000 我去找小兰聊天。
- 461000 465000 I'm going to go look for Xiao Lan and have a chat.
- 465000 473000 你别去了,她一天到晚用工,没时间陪你聊天。
- 473000 478000 Don't go, she works hard all day and doesn't have time to chat with you.
- 478000 480000 Number 20
- 480000 486000 下个学期你想研究什么?
- 486000 489000 What are you going to do research on next semester?
- 489000 496000 还是老问题,中国的政治情况。
- 496000 502000 It's still the same old problem, the political situation in China.
- 502000 505000 Number 21
- 505000 512000 做父母的不应该中男轻女。
- 512000 516000 Those who are parents should regard males as superior to females.
- 516000 523000 对,做孩子的也应该孝顺父母。
- 523000 529000 Right, and those who are children should show filial obedience to their parents.
- 529000 531000 Number 22
- 531000 540000 人家都觉得小王是个很有礼貌的孩子。
- 540000 544000 Everyone feels Xiao Wang is a very well mannered child.
- 544000 547000 Number 23
- 547000 553000 怎么,你想研究亚洲的文化传统吗?
- 553000 558000 Oh, do you want to do research on Asia's cultural tradition?
- 558000 566000 不能说研究,我只是想去看看那里的社会情况。
- 566000 568000 It can't be called research.
- 568000 572000 I just want to go have a look at the social situation there.
- 572000 574000 Number 24
- 574000 580000 你姐姐医学方面的书越来越多了。
- 580000 583000 Your sister is getting more and more medical books.
- 583000 587000 是啊,她在拼命学医呢。
- 587000 592000 Yes, she's studying medicine with every ounce of her energy.
- 592000 594000 Number 25
- 594000 601000 王家小兰从来没有男朋友吗?
- 601000 605000 Has the Wang family Xiao Lan ever had a boyfriend?
- 605000 614000 她才19岁,忙着念书,还没想到这些事呢。
- 614000 620000 She's only 19 years old, busy studying and hasn't yet thought of these things.
- 620000 622000 Number 26
- 622000 628000 张家的儿媳妇很有规矩。
- 628000 632000 The Zhang family's daughter-in-law is a very proper young woman.
- 632000 639000 是啊,张家奶奶真有福气。
- 639000 643000 Yes, the Zhang family's grandmother is really blessed with good fortune.
- 643000 645000 Number 27
- 645000 655000 昨天,小明给她女朋友写信,写的好长。
- 655000 660000 Yesterday Xiao Ming wrote a letter to his girlfriend and it was really long.
- 660000 671000 年轻人总是年轻人,我年轻的时候也是这样,你忘了?
- 671000 673000 Young people are always young people.
- 673000 676000 When I was young, I was like that too, have you forgotten?
- 676000 678000 Number 28
- 678000 686000 你结婚以前,一直都跟父母一起住吗?
- 686000 690000 Before you got married, did you live with your parents all along?
- 690000 700000 不是,我没结婚就离开家,独立生活了七八年。
- 700000 707000 No, I left home before I got married and lived independently for seven or eight years.
- 707000 709000 Number 29
- 709000 717000 小王的爷爷又和那些小朋友聊天呢?
- 717000 721000 小王's grandfather is talking with those kids again.
- 721000 727000 他人很好,很喜欢孩子。
- 727000 731000 He's a very good person and he likes kids a lot.
- 731000 733000 Number 30
- 733000 739000 这本小说,写的是大陆的情况。
- 739000 743000 This novel is about the situation on the mainland.
- 743000 750000 关于大陆的,借给我看看行不行?
- 750000 755000 About the mainland, how about lending it to me to read?
- 755000 756000 Number 31
- 756000 763000 男女平等,是不是中国人的看法?
- 763000 767000 Is equality between men and women a Chinese viewpoint?
- 767000 775000 是,可是那是中国人的新观念,不是老观念。
- 775000 779000 Yes, but that's the new concept of the Chinese, not an old one.
- 779000 781000 Number 32
- 781000 784000 你怎么不吃了?
- 784000 786000 Why aren't you eating?
- 786000 791000 我的胃很难受,吃不下去了。
- 791000 795000 My stomach is uncomfortable, I can't eat anymore.
- 795000 800000 那我给你弄点汤来。
- 800000 804000 Well, I'll go get you some soup then.
- 804000 806000 Number 33
- 806000 813000 中国人,从来不讲男女平等吗?
- 813000 819000 Didn't the Chinese ever stress equality between men and women?
- 819000 827000 说到男女平等,那是最近几十年的新观念。
- 827000 833000 As for equality of the sexes, that's the new concept of the last few decades.
- 833000 834000 Number 34
- 834000 842000 像王教授这样的老师,真是不多。
- 842000 845000 There really aren't many teachers like Professor Wang.
- 845000 854000 你说对了,如果不是他帮着我,我真不想学了。
- 854000 860000 You're right, if it weren't for the help he's given me, I really wouldn't want to study anymore.
- 860000 862000 Number 35
- 862000 871000 你去的那个地方,政治经济方面的情形怎么样?
- 871000 876000 What was the political and economic situation like where you went?
- 876000 885000 几句话说不清楚,有时间我再跟你慢慢说吧。
- 885000 888000 I can't explain it clearly in just a few sentences.
- 888000 891000 When I have time, I'll tell you all about it.
- 891000 893000 Number 36
- 893000 900000 他们家过去是有钱人,有不少财产。
- 900000 904000 Their family used to be rich, they had quite a lot of property.
- 904000 910000 你说的财产是土地吧?
- 910000 914000 The property you're talking about is land, isn't it?
- 914000 916000 Number 37
- 916000 924000 他写的几本小说,现在都很流行。
- 924000 927000 The novels he wrote are all very popular now.
- 927000 938000 那当然,像他那样有地位,有知识的人,写的小说一定有意思。
- 938000 944000 Of course, novels written by someone with his position and knowledge are sure to be interesting.
- 944000 946000 Number 38
- 946000 953000 你在中国住两年,一定会学好中文的。
- 953000 958000 If you live in China for two years, you're sure to learn Chinese very well.
- 958000 969000 是,一方面可以学好中文,一方面也可以多知道一点中国的事情。
- 969000 976000 Yes, on the one hand I can learn Chinese well, and on the other hand I can find out more things about China.
- 976000 978000 Number 39
- 978000 982000 这次回国看到你老家的人了吗?
- 982000 988000 Did you see the people in your hometown on this visit back to your country?
- 988000 998000 看到了,他们生活得不错,我老家也变成一个很热闹的地方了。
- 998000 1004000 Yes, they're living pretty well, and my hometown has become quite a bustling place.
- 1004000 1006000 Number 40
- 1006000 1012000 我母亲总担心我哥哥在外边吃苦。
- 1012000 1017000 My mother is always worried that my older brother is having a rough time away from home.
- 1017000 1024000 他们几个小朋友互相帮忙,不会吃苦的。
- 1024000 1031000 His bunch of friends help each other out, they don't have such a rough time.
- 1031000 1033000 This is the end of the tape.
- 1033000 1040000 Society Module Units 1-4 Review Tape 1
|