123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930313233343536373839404142434445464748495051525354555657585960616263646566676869707172737475767778798081828384858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115116117118119120121122123124125126127128129130131132133134135136137138139140141142143144145146147148149150151152153154155156157158159160161162163164165166167168169170171172173174175176177178179180181182183184185186187188189190191192193194195196197198199200201202203204205206207208209210211212213214215216217218219 |
- standard Chinese, a modular approach, society module, units 1 through 4, review tape too.
- This is the second review tape for units 1 through 4.
- Here you review your production of the reference list sentences.
- First I'll say the English and then you put it into Chinese.
- A Chinese speaker will then confirm your answer.
- Let's begin.
- Number 1.
- Is equality between men and women a Chinese viewpoint?
- 男女平等是不是中国人的看法?
- Yes, but that's a new concept of the Chinese, not an old one.
- 是,可是那是中国人的新观念,不是老观念.
- Number 2.
- Those who are parents shouldn't regard males as a period of females.
- 做父母的不应该重男轻女。
- Right, and those who are children should show filial obedience to their parents.
- 对,做孩子的也应该孝顺父母。
- Number 3.
- Why aren't you eating?
- 你怎么不吃了?
- My stomach is uncomfortable.
- I can't eat anymore.
- 我的胃很难受,吃不下去了。
- I'll go get you some soup then.
- 那我给你弄点汤来。
- Number 4.
- The novels you wrote are all very popular now.
- 他写的基本小说现在都很流行。
- Of course, novels written by someone with his position and knowledge are sure to be interesting.
- 那当然,像他那样有地位有知识的人写的小说一定有意思。
- Number 5.
- What was the political and economic situation like where you went?
- 你去的那个地方,政治、经济方面的情形怎么样?
- I can't explain it clearly in just a few sentences.
- When I have time, I'll tell you all about it.
- 几句话说不清楚,有时间我再跟你慢慢说吧。
- Number 6.
- Yesterday Xiao Ming wrote a letter to his girlfriend and it was really long.
- 昨天,小明给他的女朋友写信,写的好长。
- Young people are always young people.
- When I was young, I was like that too. Have you forgotten?
- 年轻人总是年轻人。
- 年轻的时候也是这样,你忘了?
- Number 7.
- Oh, do you want to do research on Asia's cultural tradition?
- It can't be called research.
- I just want to go have a look at the social situation there.
- Number 8.
- This novel is about the situation on the mainland.
- 这本小说写的是大陆的情况。
- How about the mainland?
- How about lending it to me to read?
- 关于大陆的,借给我看看行不行?
- Number 9.
- Mr. Liu's class is really boring.
- 刘先生的课实在没意思。
- If you keep attending it, gradually you'll become interested.
- 你听下去,慢慢会有兴趣的。
- Number 10.
- Look, here's a news article on living together.
- 你看,这有一篇关于同居的新闻。
- Forget it, what's interesting about that kind of news?
- 算了吧,这种新闻有什么意思?
- Number 11.
- To study the problems of China now, you have to understand Chinese history.
- 研究中国现在的问题,一定得懂得中国历史。
- This point of yours is very important, I'll think it over.
- 你说的这一点很要紧,我考虑考虑。
- Number 12.
- This French weekly is quite good.
- 这本法文周刊相当不错。
- Oh, you know a lot about French now, you can read French magazines.
- 啊,你现在对法文很有研究了,能看法文杂志了。
- Number 13.
- I stopped depending on my parents for a living three years ago.
- 三年以前我就不靠父母生活了。
- It's really great that you can take care of yourself.
- 你能自己管自己,真不错。
- Number 14.
- How is it that your older sister has become so interested and enthusiastic about political questions now?
- There's nothing strange about that.
- She started studying political science this year.
- 这没有什么奇怪,她今年开始学政治学了。
- Number 15.
- Is your younger brother at home during the day?
- 你弟弟白天在家吗?
- No, wait until the evening and then call him.
- 不在,你等到晚上再打电话来吧。
- Number 16.
- What do you want to do research on next semester?
- 下个学期你想研究什么?
- It's still the same old problem, the political situation in China.
- 还是老问题,中国的政治情况。
- Number 17.
- My youngest daughter cried a lot when she was two or three years old.
- But now she's grown up and doesn't cry anymore.
- 我的小女儿两三岁的时候常哭,现在长大了,不再哭了。
- Number 18.
- Where do you want to go over summer vacation?
- I'd like to go visit a few countries in Asia.
- 我想到亚洲几个国家去看看。
- Number 19.
- 老王,I feel awful today.
- 老王,我今天感觉很不舒服。
- I'll sit down and I'll go get you a cup of tea.
- 快坐下,我去给你倒杯茶来。
- Number 21.
- Before you got married, did you live with your parents all along?
- 你结婚以前一直都跟父母一起住吗?
- No.
- I was born before I got married and lived independently for seven or eight years.
- 不是,我没结婚就离开家,独立生活了七八年。
- Number 22.
- Hasn't the Wang family Xiao Lan ever had a boyfriend?
- Hasn't the Wang family Xiao Lan ever had a boyfriend?
- She's only 19 years old, busy studying and hasn't yet thought of these things.
- 她才19岁,忙着念书,还没有想到这些事儿呢?
- Number 23.
- There really aren't many teachers like Professor Wang.
- 像王教授这样的老师,真是不多。
- You're right.
- If it weren't for the help he's given me, I really wouldn't want to study anymore.
- 你说对了,如果不是他帮助我,我真不想学了。
- Number 24.
- If you live in China for two years, you're sure to learn Chinese very well.
- 你在中国住两年,一定会写好中文的。
- Yes, on the one hand, I can learn Chinese well, and on the other hand, I can find out more things about China.
- 是啊,一方面可以写好中文,
- 一方面也可以多知道一点中国的事情。
- Number 25.
- Your sister is getting more and more medical books.
- 你姐姐医学方面的书越来越多了。
- Yes, she's studying medicine with every ounce of her energy.
- 是啊,她在拼命学医呢。
- Number 26.
- Isn't this article any good?
- 这篇文章不好吗?
- That wasn't what I meant.
- The article is pretty good. It's just that it's a bit long.
- 不是这个意思,文章不错,就是长了一点。
- Do you have any other articles?
- Number 27.
- I'm going to go look for Xiao Lan to have a chat.
- 我去找小兰聊天。
- Don't go. She works hard all day and doesn't have time to chat with you.
- 你别去了,还一天到晚用功。
- 没时间陪你聊天。
- Number 28.
- Today I borrowed a good novel.
- 今天我借到一本好小说。
- What novel is it that makes you so happy?
- 什么小说,让你这么高兴。
- Number 29.
- Your father got up so early.
- 你爸爸这么早就起来了。
- He's getting on in years and he goes to bed early.
- 他年纪大了,每天睡得早。
- Number 30.
- The Zhang family's daughter-in-law is a very proper young woman.
- 张家的儿媳妇很有规矩。
- Yes, the Zhang family's grandmother is really blessed with good fortune.
- 是啊,张家奶奶真有福气。
- Number 31.
- This whole family has had quite a good education.
- 这一家人都念过不少书。
- I understand that their grandsons and granddaughters are studying the four books now.
- 听说,他们的孙子孙女现在都念四书呢。
- Number 32.
- 小王's grandfather is talking with those kids again.
- 小王的爷爷又和那些小朋友聊天呢。
- He's a very good person. He likes children a lot.
- 他人很好,还喜欢孩子。
- Number 33.
- Stay here and you can help us a bit.
- 你住下来吧,也可以给我们帮点忙。
- I have classes during the day. I can only do some work at night.
- 我白天有课,只好晚上做点事。
- Number 34.
- My mother is always worried that my older brother is having a rough time away from home.
- 我母亲总担心我哥哥在外面吃苦。
- His bunch of friends help each other out. They don't have such a rough time.
- 他们几个小朋友互相帮忙,不会吃苦的。
- Number 35.
- In the past, how difficult it was for Chinese who went abroad to study.
- 过去中国人出国念书多难。
- Now it's better.
- No matter where they go, no one looks down on them anymore.
- 现在好了,找到哪儿也没人看不起了。
- Number 36.
- Their family used to be quite rich. They had quite a lot of property.
- 他们家过去是有钱人,有不少财产。
- The property you're talking about is land, isn't it?
- 你说的财产是土地吧?
- Number 37.
- Didn't the Chinese ever stress equality between men and women?
- 中国人从来不讲男女平等吗?
- As for equality of the sexes, that's a new concept of the last few decades.
- 说到男女平等,那是最近几十年的新观念。
- Number 38.
- What's good about large families?
- 大家听有什么好?
- What could be bad about them?
- After all, if there are more people, there are also more people earning money.
- 怎么不好?人多,赚钱的人也多吗?
- If everyone thought the way you do, who knows how many hundreds of millions of people there would be in China now?
- 要是所有的人都像您这么想,中国现在不知道有多少艺人了。
- Number 40.
- Has your grandmother's health been good the past couple of years?
- 这两年,你奶奶身体好吗?
- Barely good, sometimes she can still get up and straighten up the room.
- 还好,有时候还能起来收拾收拾屋子。
- Number 41.
- Did you see the people in your hometown on this visit back to your country?
- Yes, they're living pretty well, and my hometown has become quite a bustling place.
- 看到了,他们生活得不错,我老家也变成一个很热闹的地方了。
- Number 42.
- Everyone feels Xiao Wang is a very well-mannered child.
- 人家都觉得,小王是个很有礼貌的孩子。
- This is the end of the tape.
- The end of society module units 1 through 4 review tape 2.
|