123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930313233343536373839404142434445464748495051525354555657585960616263646566676869707172737475767778798081828384858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115116117118119120121122123124125126127128129130131132133134135136137138139140141142143144145146147148149150151152153154155156157158159160161162163 |
- Standard Chinese, a modular approach.
- Life in China module, units 4 through 6, review tape 2.
- This tape reviews your production of the reference list sentences in units 4 through 6 of this module.
- First, I'll say the English, and then you translate into Chinese.
- Let's begin.
- How come you bought a monthly ticket this month?
- Isn't riding a bicycle good?
- 这个月,你怎么买月票了?骑车不是很好吗?
- Every day on my way to work, I have to cross over two bridges.It's really tiring.
- 每天上班,得过两个桥,真累.
- And when the light turns red, I have to wait forever.
- So it's still more convenient to take a public bus.
- 红灯一辆,还要等半天,还是坐公公骑车方便?
- Is the grain and oil ration quota for workers higher than for cadres?
- 工人的粮油定量,是不是比干部的定量高?
- The grain ration quota for cadres is lower than for workers.
- The oil ration quota is the same.
- 干部的粮食定量比工人的低,油的定量是一样的.
- I hope our transportation operations will develop greatly and that the frontier regions will soon be open to trains.
- 我希望我们的交通事业大发展,便将早一点通火车.
- Yes indeed. When that time comes, it will be so much more convenient for everyone to visit their families.
- 可不是吗?到那个时候,大家探亲可就方便多了。
- Anti, the attendant from the non-staple food store has brought his goods by.
- 姨妈,富士店的服务员送货来了。
- You go over and stand in line first, and I'll come as soon as I get the ration booklet for non-staple food items.
- 你先去排队,我拿了富士本就来。
- The airport has notified us that we won't be able to leave today or tomorrow because of the bad weather.
- 机场通知我们,因为天气不好,今天明天我们走不了了。
- Does China have ocean-going steamships now?
- 中国,现在有远洋轮船吗?
- Yes, China has had ocean-going freighters and ocean-going passenger steamships for a long time.
- 有,早就有了,远洋货轮和远洋客轮。
- I've heard that shops for grains and dried beans issue ration tickets according to the ration booklet.
- 听说,两件都是根据两本发凉票的。
- Is there some way you could explain this to me?
- 你有没有法子把这件事给我讲讲?
- What else do you like besides ping-pong?
- 你除了爱打 ping-pong球以外,还喜欢什么?
- I like basketball. I even play with the school basketball team.
- 喜欢篮球,我还参加了学校的篮球队。
- In a few days, my daughter is going to go work on a steamship.
- I'm a little bit worried.
- 过些日子,我女儿就要到轮船上去工作了。我有点不放心。
- She's a girl with determination. Don't worry.
- 她是个有志气的孩子,你就放心吧。
- I want to go to the shopping area to buy a few things.
- 我想上街去买点东西。
- Actually, someone your age shouldn't have to go shopping.
- The non-staple food store will send goods over here.
- 其实,您这么大年纪,不要上街了。
- 富士店会把货物送来的。
- This peaking opera is worth seeing. Do you want to go today?
- 这个惊喜值得看。今天你想不想去?
- As for the television programming tonight, they're relaying a movie.
- Let's go see peaking opera tomorrow night.
- 今天晚上,电视节目转播电影。咱们明天看惊喜吧。
- What are the procedures for increasing the ration quota for children?
- 给孩子增加订量的手续,怎么办?
- You go to the grain and dried beans store.
- The attendant looks at the child's age and his birthdate in his resident registration.
- He writes the new quota in the grain and dried beans ration booklet.
- Do I need to take a long distance bus from the peaking hotel to the zoo?
- 从北京饭店到动物园,要不要坐长途汽车?
- No, you can go by trolley bus.
- 不用,坐五轨电车就行了。
- Are you going to play ball tomorrow evening?
- 你明天晚上去打球吗?
- No, I'm going to go with my teacher to see a ballet.
- 不,我要陪我师父去看芭蕾舞。
- Is this child a registered resident of the city?
- 这个孩子是城市户口吗?
- Yes, this is her long-term resident registration.
- 是,这是她的长期户口。
- You're always studying.
- Come on and rest a bit. Watch some television.
- 好,我来看一会儿国际新闻节目。
- Is there some reason why you're so fond of exercising,
- and why you're working out three or four hours a day?
- 你这么爱运动,每天锻炼三四个小时,有什么原因吗?
- I want to enter the sports meet next spring.
- 我要参加明年春天的运动会。
- This company's products are quite inexpensive.
- 这个公司的产品相当便宜。
- In the future, when production is even better,
- the prices will be even lower.
- 将来生产搞得更好,价钱会更便宜。
- Our teaching discussion session isn't meeting this afternoon.
- 今天下午,我们的教学讨论会不开了。
- Great, now I can go take part in the volleyball match.
- 我能够去参加排球比赛了。
- How are you planning to travel when you go off on official business this time?
- 这次,你出门办公室,准备怎么走啊?
- By plane. This afternoon, I'm going to CAAC to buy a ticket.
- 做飞机,下午到中国铭行买机票。
- 你又去那个菜市场买东西了?
- I like that market.
- The attitude of the service attendants there is good.
- They're really friendly.
- 我喜欢那个菜市场,他们的服务员态度好,可和气了。
- You were traveling for over 20 days. How did you like it?
- 旅行了20多天,你觉得怎么样?
- This time when I went away, I crossed over both the Yangtze River and the Yellow River.
- It's extremely interesting.
- 这次出门又过长江,又过黄河,有意思极了。
- It's November 3rd already, and our family still hasn't stored away our winter vegetables.
- 今天,都11月3号了,咱们家还没处存冬菜呢?
- Don't worry, we'll make it in time.
- 放心吧,当我不了啊。
- Who did she go with to the summer palace yesterday?
- 昨天,她和谁到医合园去了?
- That's her private business. It would be best if we didn't inquire.
- 那是她私人的事儿,我们最好不打听。
- In order to satisfy the cultural needs of the younger people, we're going to have a concert this weekend.
- 这个周末,我们要开一个音乐会。
- Great, I'll go too.
- 真不坏,我也参加。
- Last week, the fish supplied by our non-staple food shop was especially fresh.
- Every family wanted to buy some.
- 上个星期,我们富石店供应的鱼,特别新鲜。
- 家家都愿意买。
- Will a senior high school student be able to understand if he watches educational television in Peking?
- 一个高中学生,看北京的电视教学节目,能不能看懂?
- The great majority of senior high school students will be able to understand it.
- 大多数高中学生都能看懂。
- Your son will have a birthday this month. He should increase his ration quota again.
- 这个月你儿子过生日,他又该增加订量了。
- Great, I should go to the grain and dried beans shop and change his ration quota for him.
- 对了,我应该到粮店给他改定量去。
- I've heard that you're going off on business to the border region.
- 听说,你要到边疆出差去了?
- Yes, the past couple of days have been awfully busy because of this long distance trip.
- 对了,为了这次出远门,这两天忙得不得了。
- Do you like to ride a bicycle?
- 你喜欢骑自行车吗?
- Yes, generally speaking, if you compare it to riding a bus, I prefer to ride my bicycle.
- Do you often study in addition to your work?
- 除了工作以外,你们还经常有学习吗?
- A great number of cadre members feel that to raise the level of their own thought,
- they must study often.
- 广大干部觉得,要提高自己的思想水平,就必须经常学习。
- Anti, what news is there today?
- 姨婆,今天有什么新闻?
- I've heard that a famous music group is coming here to perform.
- 听说,一个有名的乐队要到我们这来演出了。
- Have you heard? In order to save energy, the number of public buses on this street has been reduced.
- 你听说了吗?为了节省能源,这条路上的公共汽车减少了。
- There aren't too many people on this street.
- It doesn't matter if the number of public buses are reduced by a few.
- 这条路上人不多,减少几辆车也没有什么关系。
- Your schedule is filled up again every night this week.
- You want to study and see opera and also take part in the group's activities.
- You're just too busy.
- 你要读书,又要看戏,还想参加团体的活动,是太忙了。
- How are non-staple food items sold here?
- Many things are still supplied according to resident registration.
- She sings songs really beautifully.
- You always mistake them. That's not a song. That's local opera.
- 你总是搞错,那不是歌,那是地方戏。
- His recent works have received the hearty welcome of the broad masses.
- 他最近的作品深受广大群众欢迎。
- 最近两年,他提高得很快。
- Premiere Zhou was extremely concerned with the work of teaching in our university.
- 周总理,十分关怀我们大学的教学工作。
|