FSI - Standard Chinese - Module 06 MTG - Review Units 1-4.mp3.txt 7.5 KB

1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526272829303132333435363738394041424344454647484950515253545556575859606162636465666768697071727374757677787980818283848586878889909192
  1. standard Chinese, a modular approach, meeting module, review tape, units one through four, this tape contains a review of units one through four in the meeting module, all of the target sentences from each of the units will be reviewed, first for comprehension and then for production, to begin, the Chinese sentences will be given, and you put them into English, let's begin.
  2. 1. 喂,美大师。
  3. Hello, Department of American and Oceanic Affairs. 2. 我是加拿大大使馆的乔治达菲。
  4. I'm George Duffy of the Canadian Embassy. 我有一件事想跟王科长讲一讲。
  5. I have something I'd like to discuss with Section Chief Wang. 3. 我有 something I'd like to discuss with Section Chief Wang.
  6. No. 3. 我没听什么人很随便。
  7. I haven't invited anyone special, it's very informal. 那就先谢了。
  8. I thank you in advance then. 4. 您有功夫没有。
  9. Do you have any free time? 5. 我有一个美国朋友在台湾大学教书。
  10. I have an American friend who teaches at Taiwan University. 很想给你们两位介绍介绍。
  11. I would very much like to introduce the two of you. 那太好了。
  12. That's wonderful. 6. 何教授欢迎欢迎,请进。
  13. Professor Hollands, welcome. Please come in. 7. 你说的跟美国人一样好。
  14. You speak as well as an American. 8. 这是一点小意思。
  15. Here's a small token of appreciation. 9. 什么时候对你合适?
  16. What time would suit you? 10. 我有点是想跟您当面谈谈。
  17. I have something I'd like to talk with you about in person. 11. 我知道您喜欢山水画。
  18. I know you like landscape paintings. 10. 特别请朋友给您画了一张。
  19. I especially requested a friend to paint one for you. 12. 你明天能不能到我这来?
  20. Can you come over here tomorrow? 可以。明天什么时候都可以。
  21. Yes, anytime tomorrow would be fine. 13. 我还有很多不熟悉的地方。
  22. I have a lot of things I don't know about. 我还有很多不熟悉的地方要向您请教。
  23. There's still much I'm not familiar with that I want to ask your advice about. 14. 还有很多不熟悉的地方要向您请教。
  24. 3. 比两点方便一点。
  25. 3. 比两点方便一点。
  26. 因为我一会儿出去,也许两点回不来。
  27. Since I'm going out in a little while, I might not be able to get back by two. 那么我三点钟在楼下的会客室等您。
  28. Well then, I'll wait for you in the reception room downstairs at three o'clock. 15. 这位是何教授。
  29. 在台大教书。
  30. This is Professor Hollands, who teaches at Tai Da. 9. 久仰久仰。
  31. Glad to meet you. 16. 王科长现在在开会。
  32. Section Chief Wong is at a meeting now. 17. 王科长现在在开会。
  33. 等他开完会,我告诉他,给你回电话。
  34. Wait until she's finished with the meeting, and I'll tell her to return your call. 好,谢谢你。
  35. Don't mention it. 17. 我想下个星期六请您到我们家来吃个便饭。
  36. Saturday of next week, I'd like to invite you to come to our house for a simple meal. 您何必这么客气?
  37. Why is it necessary to be so polite? 18. 为什么必须要这样?
  38. 18. 喂,你是朱科长吗?
  39. Hello, are you Section Chief Zhu? 是,您是哪位?
  40. Yes, who is this please? 我是威廉马丁。
  41. I'm William Martin. 哦,马丁先生,好久不见。
  42. Oh, Mr. Martin, I haven't seen you for a long time. 19. 你打电话来的时候,我没时间跟你说话。
  43. Oh, Mr. Martin, I haven't seen you for a long time. 我没时间跟你说话。
  44. When you called here, I didn't have time to speak with you. 没关系。
  45. It doesn't matter. 20. 我给你打电话的目的是想跟你当面谈谈。
  46. The reason I called you is that I'd like to talk with you in person. 21. 希望以后有机会多见面。
  47. I hope that in the future, we'll have an opportunity to meet more. 22. 我很希望跟你朋友谈谈。
  48. I very much wish to talk with your friend. 不过,恐怕我的英文不行。
  49. However, I'm afraid that my English isn't good enough. 不但说得不好,有时候也听不懂。
  50. Not only don't I speak well, sometimes I can't understand what I hear either. 也许我听不懂。
  51. Now let's review your production of the target list sentences. 我给你评论英文的评论。
  52. And you put them into Chinese. 我给你评论英文的评论。
  53. Let's start. 1. 我叫George Duffy of the Canadian Embassy.
  54. I'm George Duffy of the Canadian Embassy. 我是加拿大大使馆的乔治扎飞。
  55. I have something I'd like to discuss with Section Chief Wang. 我有一件事想跟王科长讲一讲。
  56. 2. I haven't invited anyone special. It's very informal. 我没请什么人很随便。
  57. I'll thank you in advance then. 那就先谢了。
  58. 3. Do you have any free time? 你有功夫没有?
  59. 4. I have an American friend who teaches at Taiwan University. 我有一个美国朋友在台湾大学教授。
  60. I would very much like to introduce the two of you. 我有一个美国朋友在台湾大学教授。
  61. I would very much like to introduce the two of you. 很想给你们两位介绍介绍。
  62. That's wonderful. 那太好了。
  63. 5. Professor Holland's welcome. Please come in. 何教授欢迎欢迎,请进。
  64. 6. You speak as well as an American. 你说的跟美国人一样好。
  65. 7. Here's a small token of appreciation. 这是一点小意思。
  66. 8. What time would suit you? 什么时候对你合适?
  67. 9. I have something I'd like to talk with you about in person. 我有点是想跟您当面谈谈。
  68. 10. Can you come over here tomorrow? 你明天能不能到我这儿来?
  69. Yes. Any time tomorrow would be fine. 可以。明天什么时候都可以。
  70. 11. There's still much I'm not familiar with that I want to ask your advice about. 我还有很多不熟悉的地方要向您请教。
  71. 12. Three would be more convenient than two. 三点比两点方便一点。
  72. Since I'm going out in a little while, I might not be able to get back by two. 因为我一会出去也许两点回不来。
  73. 12. Well then, I'll wait for you in the reception room downstairs at three o'clock. 那么我三点钟在楼下的会客室等您。
  74. 13. This is Professor Holland, who teaches at Tai Da. 这位是何教授,在台大教书。
  75. 14. Section Chief Wang is at a meeting now. 王科长现在在开会。
  76. 15. Wait until she's finished with the meeting and I'll tell her to return your call. 等她开完会,我告诉她给您回电话。
  77. 好,谢谢。 好,谢谢你。 不谢。
  78. 16. Saturday of next week, I'd like to invite you to come to our house for a simple meal. 我想下个星期六,请您到我们家来吃个便饭。
  79. 17. Why is it necessary to be so polite? 你何必这么客气?
  80. 16. Hello, are you Section Chief Zhu? 喂,你是朱克长吗?
  81. 17. Yes, who is this, please? 是,您是哪位?
  82. 18. I'm William Martin. 我是威廉马丁。
  83. 19. Oh, Mr. Martin, I haven't seen you for a long time. 哦,马丁先生,好久不见。
  84. 17. When you called here, I didn't have time to speak with you. 你打电话来的时候,我没时间跟你说话。
  85. 18. It doesn't matter. 没关系。
  86. 19. The reason I called you is that I'd like to talk with you in person. 我跟你打电话的目的是想跟你当面谈谈。
  87. 19. I hope that in the future we'll have an opportunity to meet more. 希望以后有机会多见面。
  88. 20. I very much wish to talk with your friend. 我很希望跟你朋友谈谈。
  89. 21. However, I'm afraid my English isn't good enough. 不过,恐怕我的英文不行。
  90. 22. Not only don't I speak well, sometimes I can't understand what I hear either. 不但说得不好,有时候也听不懂。
  91. 23. End of review takes units 1 through 4, meeting module. 封面谈谈。
  92. 24. Standard Chinese, a modular approach. 普通中文,A modular approach. 普通中文,A modular approach.