123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930313233343536373839404142434445464748495051525354555657585960616263646566676869707172737475767778798081828384858687888990919293949596979899 |
- Standard Chinese, A Modular Approach. Life in China Module, Unit 7-8, Review Tape 1.
- This tape reviews your comprehension of the reference list sentences in Life in China Module, Unit 7-8.
- The speaker will say the Chinese sentence first, and then you translate into English.
- Let's begin.
- 我要给孩子买点床上用品,没有部票了。
- I want to buy some bedding for the children, but I'm out of cotton ration coupons.
- 您别急,我这儿还有不少部票,没有用掉,您拿去吧。
- Don't worry, I have plenty of cotton ration coupons which I haven't used up. You take them.
- 现在政府对海外关系又有新的政策了。
- The government again has a new policy towards relations overseas.
- 我也听说了,现在对乔建挺照顾的。
- Yes, so I've heard too. Now they're taking very good care of family members of overseas Chinese.
- 根据规定,我们可以再给你分配一间房子。
- According to the rules, we can assign you another room.
- 太谢谢了,这样一来,我的困难就少得多了。
- Thank you so much. With this arrangement, I'll have a lot fewer difficulties.
- 唐山地震的时候,你们家的房子受到影响没有?
- During the Tang Shan earthquake, was your house affected?
- 我们的房子不错,没有什么大问题。
- Our place was pretty good. There weren't any big problems.
- 许多居民都积极参加了我们这个地区的基本建设。
- Many residents are enthusiastically taking part in our area's capital construction.
- 因此,我们这儿的住房问题可以早点解决。
- Because of this, our housing problem here can be solved sooner.
- 您这块中国段子真漂亮,在哪儿买的?
- This piece of Chinese satin of yours is really pretty. Where did you buy it?
- 在华侨商店挑的。
- I picked it out at the overseas Chinese store.
- 我姐姐下个月就该转业了,是不是?
- Uncle, older sister is leading the military next month, isn't she?
- 这不是什么了不起的事,不要当作新闻去讲给同学们听啊。
- This isn't some big thing. You don't have to treat it as news and tell all your classmates.
- 明年我可能到中国去。
- I may be going to China next year.
- 不知道,办手续是不是得等很长的时间?
- I wonder if you have to wait a long time when going through the procedures.
- 我听说,现在申请去中国的手续已经简单的多了,你可以试试。
- I've heard that the procedures for applying to go to China have become much simpler now. You can try.
- 我买几块绸缎做衣料好不好?
- Shall I buy a few pieces of silk and satin to use as clothing material?
- 做衣料不好,不如做背面子。
- It wouldn't be good for clothing. That's not as good as using it to make a quilt cover.
- 听说,他们领了结婚证以后,等了不长的时间,住房问题就得到解决了。
- I've heard that after they got their marriage certificate, they waited only a short time before their housing problem got solved.
- 刚才我经过家具店,看见这件家具不错,就给您买了。
- Just now as I was passing the furniture store, I saw that this piece of furniture was pretty good, so I bought it for you.
- 真是的,又让您花钱。
- Oh no, I've caused you to spend money again.
- 四人帮横行的时期,工业、农业、文化、外交,各方面的工作都受到很大影响。
- During the period when the gang of four was causing trouble, work in the areas of industry, agriculture, culture and foreign relations were all greatly influenced.
- 你买毛线去了?
- Did you go to buy wool yarn?
- 是啊,过元旦了,给我女儿买点小礼物。
- Yes, New Year's is almost here. I'm buying a little present for my daughter.
- 你住的房子是机关管理的还是方管所管理的?
- Is the place where you're living managed by your organization or by the urban housing authority?
- 我住的房子是属于我们机关的。
- The place I live is one that belongs to my organization.
- 小王下个星期办喜事,我们十几个人给他买个缝韧机好不好?
- 小王的婚纱在下一周,我们十几个人给他买个缝韧机好不好?
- 他从来没用过缝韧机,还是给他买点别的东西吧?
- But she's never used a sewing machine. We'd better buy her something else.
- 你看这些花,可好种了,才两个月的功夫,多数都开花了。
- Look, these flowers are so easy to grow. It's only been two months and most of them have bloomed.
- 我想起来了,我那张生病住医院的证明,可以用来买鸡蛋。
- It just occurred to me that my certificate which shows I was sick and staying in the hospital can be used to buy eggs.
- 已经买了,你放心吧。
- They're already bought, don't you worry.
- 为了全面解决城市居民的住房问题,必须新建一些公寓楼。
- In order to solve the housing problem of city residents in a comprehensive way,
- it's necessary to build some apartment buildings.
- 你女儿大学毕业了,我们应该庆贺庆贺。
- Your daughter is graduating from college. We should celebrate.
- 是啊,她可真长成大人了。
- Yes, she's really grown into an adult.
- 城市青年结婚以后,如果他们想要一个孩子,怎么办呢?
- What do young people in the city do after they're married if they want to have a child?
- 他们应该由女方向她的工作单位和街道居民委员会提出申请。
- They should submit applications by the woman to her place of work and her neighborhood committee.
- 最近这段时期,你的身体可真不错啊。
- Your health has been really good during this recent period.
- 是啊,调整工作以后,我没有那么累了,身体好多了。
- Yes, since things got reorganized at work,
- I haven't been so tired and my health has been a lot better.
- 在广大工人干部的积极努力下,我们的厂现在的困难一定能够解决。
- With the vigorous efforts of a vast number of workers and cadre members,
- the difficulties we now have at our plant can surely be resolved.
- 这些大楼经过地震以后,基本上还是安全的,可是还要再检查一次。
- After the earthquake, these buildings were basically still safe,
- but they still need to be checked once again.
- 请,这个工作就交给我们吧。
- Okay, hand this work over to us.
- 你女儿干什么去了?
- What did your daughter go off to do?
- 百货大楼卖国产黑白电视,她排队去了。
- 百货大楼卖国产黑白电视,她排队去了。
- 这就是组织结束,组织结束。
- 组织结束。
- 组织结束。
|