123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930313233343536373839404142434445464748495051525354555657585960616263646566676869707172737475767778798081828384858687888990919293949596979899100 |
- start end text
- 0 9000 Standard Chinese, A Modular Approach. Life in China Module, Unit 7-8, Review Tape 1.
- 9000 15000 This tape reviews your comprehension of the reference list sentences in Life in China Module, Unit 7-8.
- 15000 20000 The speaker will say the Chinese sentence first, and then you translate into English.
- 20000 22000 Let's begin.
- 22000 29000 我要给孩子买点床上用品,没有部票了。
- 29000 35000 I want to buy some bedding for the children, but I'm out of cotton ration coupons.
- 35000 46000 您别急,我这儿还有不少部票,没有用掉,您拿去吧。
- 46000 52000 Don't worry, I have plenty of cotton ration coupons which I haven't used up. You take them.
- 52000 61000 现在政府对海外关系又有新的政策了。
- 61000 65000 The government again has a new policy towards relations overseas.
- 65000 74000 我也听说了,现在对乔建挺照顾的。
- 74000 81000 Yes, so I've heard too. Now they're taking very good care of family members of overseas Chinese.
- 81000 87000 根据规定,我们可以再给你分配一间房子。
- 87000 92000 According to the rules, we can assign you another room.
- 92000 100000 太谢谢了,这样一来,我的困难就少得多了。
- 100000 105000 Thank you so much. With this arrangement, I'll have a lot fewer difficulties.
- 105000 113000 唐山地震的时候,你们家的房子受到影响没有?
- 113000 117000 During the Tang Shan earthquake, was your house affected?
- 117000 125000 我们的房子不错,没有什么大问题。
- 125000 129000 Our place was pretty good. There weren't any big problems.
- 129000 138000 许多居民都积极参加了我们这个地区的基本建设。
- 138000 143000 Many residents are enthusiastically taking part in our area's capital construction.
- 143000 151000 因此,我们这儿的住房问题可以早点解决。
- 151000 155000 Because of this, our housing problem here can be solved sooner.
- 155000 163000 您这块中国段子真漂亮,在哪儿买的?
- 163000 168000 This piece of Chinese satin of yours is really pretty. Where did you buy it?
- 168000 173000 在华侨商店挑的。
- 173000 177000 I picked it out at the overseas Chinese store.
- 177000 185000 我姐姐下个月就该转业了,是不是?
- 185000 190000 Uncle, older sister is leading the military next month, isn't she?
- 190000 199000 这不是什么了不起的事,不要当作新闻去讲给同学们听啊。
- 199000 205000 This isn't some big thing. You don't have to treat it as news and tell all your classmates.
- 205000 210000 明年我可能到中国去。
- 210000 213000 I may be going to China next year.
- 213000 220000 不知道,办手续是不是得等很长的时间?
- 220000 224000 I wonder if you have to wait a long time when going through the procedures.
- 224000 234000 我听说,现在申请去中国的手续已经简单的多了,你可以试试。
- 234000 242000 I've heard that the procedures for applying to go to China have become much simpler now. You can try.
- 242000 249000 我买几块绸缎做衣料好不好?
- 249000 253000 Shall I buy a few pieces of silk and satin to use as clothing material?
- 253000 262000 做衣料不好,不如做背面子。
- 262000 267000 It wouldn't be good for clothing. That's not as good as using it to make a quilt cover.
- 267000 280000 听说,他们领了结婚证以后,等了不长的时间,住房问题就得到解决了。
- 280000 287000 I've heard that after they got their marriage certificate, they waited only a short time before their housing problem got solved.
- 287000 298000 刚才我经过家具店,看见这件家具不错,就给您买了。
- 298000 305000 Just now as I was passing the furniture store, I saw that this piece of furniture was pretty good, so I bought it for you.
- 305000 311000 真是的,又让您花钱。
- 311000 315000 Oh no, I've caused you to spend money again.
- 315000 331000 四人帮横行的时期,工业、农业、文化、外交,各方面的工作都受到很大影响。
- 331000 341000 During the period when the gang of four was causing trouble, work in the areas of industry, agriculture, culture and foreign relations were all greatly influenced.
- 341000 345000 你买毛线去了?
- 345000 348000 Did you go to buy wool yarn?
- 348000 356000 是啊,过元旦了,给我女儿买点小礼物。
- 356000 362000 Yes, New Year's is almost here. I'm buying a little present for my daughter.
- 362000 371000 你住的房子是机关管理的还是方管所管理的?
- 371000 377000 Is the place where you're living managed by your organization or by the urban housing authority?
- 377000 383000 我住的房子是属于我们机关的。
- 383000 387000 The place I live is one that belongs to my organization.
- 387000 399000 小王下个星期办喜事,我们十几个人给他买个缝韧机好不好?
- 399000 405000 小王的婚纱在下一周,我们十几个人给他买个缝韧机好不好?
- 405000 413000 他从来没用过缝韧机,还是给他买点别的东西吧?
- 413000 418000 But she's never used a sewing machine. We'd better buy her something else.
- 418000 429000 你看这些花,可好种了,才两个月的功夫,多数都开花了。
- 429000 435000 Look, these flowers are so easy to grow. It's only been two months and most of them have bloomed.
- 435000 447000 我想起来了,我那张生病住医院的证明,可以用来买鸡蛋。
- 447000 453000 It just occurred to me that my certificate which shows I was sick and staying in the hospital can be used to buy eggs.
- 453000 457000 已经买了,你放心吧。
- 457000 461000 They're already bought, don't you worry.
- 461000 473000 为了全面解决城市居民的住房问题,必须新建一些公寓楼。
- 473000 477000 In order to solve the housing problem of city residents in a comprehensive way,
- 477000 480000 it's necessary to build some apartment buildings.
- 480000 488000 你女儿大学毕业了,我们应该庆贺庆贺。
- 488000 492000 Your daughter is graduating from college. We should celebrate.
- 492000 498000 是啊,她可真长成大人了。
- 498000 501000 Yes, she's really grown into an adult.
- 501000 511000 城市青年结婚以后,如果他们想要一个孩子,怎么办呢?
- 511000 516000 What do young people in the city do after they're married if they want to have a child?
- 516000 529000 他们应该由女方向她的工作单位和街道居民委员会提出申请。
- 529000 534000 They should submit applications by the woman to her place of work and her neighborhood committee.
- 534000 541000 最近这段时期,你的身体可真不错啊。
- 541000 545000 Your health has been really good during this recent period.
- 545000 555000 是啊,调整工作以后,我没有那么累了,身体好多了。
- 555000 558000 Yes, since things got reorganized at work,
- 558000 561000 I haven't been so tired and my health has been a lot better.
- 561000 574000 在广大工人干部的积极努力下,我们的厂现在的困难一定能够解决。
- 574000 578000 With the vigorous efforts of a vast number of workers and cadre members,
- 578000 582000 the difficulties we now have at our plant can surely be resolved.
- 582000 594000 这些大楼经过地震以后,基本上还是安全的,可是还要再检查一次。
- 594000 598000 After the earthquake, these buildings were basically still safe,
- 598000 600000 but they still need to be checked once again.
- 600000 606000 请,这个工作就交给我们吧。
- 606000 609000 Okay, hand this work over to us.
- 609000 613000 你女儿干什么去了?
- 613000 615000 What did your daughter go off to do?
- 615000 625000 百货大楼卖国产黑白电视,她排队去了。
- 625000 631000 百货大楼卖国产黑白电视,她排队去了。
- 631000 636000 这就是组织结束,组织结束。
- 636000 638000 组织结束。
- 638000 657000 组织结束。
|