FSI - Standard Chinese - Module 09 LIC - Review Units 7-8 - Tape 1.mp3.txt 6.2 KB

123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930313233343536373839404142434445464748495051525354555657585960616263646566676869707172737475767778798081828384858687888990919293949596979899
  1. Standard Chinese, A Modular Approach. Life in China Module, Unit 7-8, Review Tape 1.
  2. This tape reviews your comprehension of the reference list sentences in Life in China Module, Unit 7-8.
  3. The speaker will say the Chinese sentence first, and then you translate into English.
  4. Let's begin.
  5. 我要给孩子买点床上用品,没有部票了。
  6. I want to buy some bedding for the children, but I'm out of cotton ration coupons.
  7. 您别急,我这儿还有不少部票,没有用掉,您拿去吧。
  8. Don't worry, I have plenty of cotton ration coupons which I haven't used up. You take them.
  9. 现在政府对海外关系又有新的政策了。
  10. The government again has a new policy towards relations overseas.
  11. 我也听说了,现在对乔建挺照顾的。
  12. Yes, so I've heard too. Now they're taking very good care of family members of overseas Chinese.
  13. 根据规定,我们可以再给你分配一间房子。
  14. According to the rules, we can assign you another room.
  15. 太谢谢了,这样一来,我的困难就少得多了。
  16. Thank you so much. With this arrangement, I'll have a lot fewer difficulties.
  17. 唐山地震的时候,你们家的房子受到影响没有?
  18. During the Tang Shan earthquake, was your house affected?
  19. 我们的房子不错,没有什么大问题。
  20. Our place was pretty good. There weren't any big problems.
  21. 许多居民都积极参加了我们这个地区的基本建设。
  22. Many residents are enthusiastically taking part in our area's capital construction.
  23. 因此,我们这儿的住房问题可以早点解决。
  24. Because of this, our housing problem here can be solved sooner.
  25. 您这块中国段子真漂亮,在哪儿买的?
  26. This piece of Chinese satin of yours is really pretty. Where did you buy it?
  27. 在华侨商店挑的。
  28. I picked it out at the overseas Chinese store.
  29. 我姐姐下个月就该转业了,是不是?
  30. Uncle, older sister is leading the military next month, isn't she?
  31. 这不是什么了不起的事,不要当作新闻去讲给同学们听啊。
  32. This isn't some big thing. You don't have to treat it as news and tell all your classmates.
  33. 明年我可能到中国去。
  34. I may be going to China next year.
  35. 不知道,办手续是不是得等很长的时间?
  36. I wonder if you have to wait a long time when going through the procedures.
  37. 我听说,现在申请去中国的手续已经简单的多了,你可以试试。
  38. I've heard that the procedures for applying to go to China have become much simpler now. You can try.
  39. 我买几块绸缎做衣料好不好?
  40. Shall I buy a few pieces of silk and satin to use as clothing material?
  41. 做衣料不好,不如做背面子。
  42. It wouldn't be good for clothing. That's not as good as using it to make a quilt cover.
  43. 听说,他们领了结婚证以后,等了不长的时间,住房问题就得到解决了。
  44. I've heard that after they got their marriage certificate, they waited only a short time before their housing problem got solved.
  45. 刚才我经过家具店,看见这件家具不错,就给您买了。
  46. Just now as I was passing the furniture store, I saw that this piece of furniture was pretty good, so I bought it for you.
  47. 真是的,又让您花钱。
  48. Oh no, I've caused you to spend money again.
  49. 四人帮横行的时期,工业、农业、文化、外交,各方面的工作都受到很大影响。
  50. During the period when the gang of four was causing trouble, work in the areas of industry, agriculture, culture and foreign relations were all greatly influenced.
  51. 你买毛线去了?
  52. Did you go to buy wool yarn?
  53. 是啊,过元旦了,给我女儿买点小礼物。
  54. Yes, New Year's is almost here. I'm buying a little present for my daughter.
  55. 你住的房子是机关管理的还是方管所管理的?
  56. Is the place where you're living managed by your organization or by the urban housing authority?
  57. 我住的房子是属于我们机关的。
  58. The place I live is one that belongs to my organization.
  59. 小王下个星期办喜事,我们十几个人给他买个缝韧机好不好?
  60. 小王的婚纱在下一周,我们十几个人给他买个缝韧机好不好?
  61. 他从来没用过缝韧机,还是给他买点别的东西吧?
  62. But she's never used a sewing machine. We'd better buy her something else.
  63. 你看这些花,可好种了,才两个月的功夫,多数都开花了。
  64. Look, these flowers are so easy to grow. It's only been two months and most of them have bloomed.
  65. 我想起来了,我那张生病住医院的证明,可以用来买鸡蛋。
  66. It just occurred to me that my certificate which shows I was sick and staying in the hospital can be used to buy eggs.
  67. 已经买了,你放心吧。
  68. They're already bought, don't you worry.
  69. 为了全面解决城市居民的住房问题,必须新建一些公寓楼。
  70. In order to solve the housing problem of city residents in a comprehensive way,
  71. it's necessary to build some apartment buildings.
  72. 你女儿大学毕业了,我们应该庆贺庆贺。
  73. Your daughter is graduating from college. We should celebrate.
  74. 是啊,她可真长成大人了。
  75. Yes, she's really grown into an adult.
  76. 城市青年结婚以后,如果他们想要一个孩子,怎么办呢?
  77. What do young people in the city do after they're married if they want to have a child?
  78. 他们应该由女方向她的工作单位和街道居民委员会提出申请。
  79. They should submit applications by the woman to her place of work and her neighborhood committee.
  80. 最近这段时期,你的身体可真不错啊。
  81. Your health has been really good during this recent period.
  82. 是啊,调整工作以后,我没有那么累了,身体好多了。
  83. Yes, since things got reorganized at work,
  84. I haven't been so tired and my health has been a lot better.
  85. 在广大工人干部的积极努力下,我们的厂现在的困难一定能够解决。
  86. With the vigorous efforts of a vast number of workers and cadre members,
  87. the difficulties we now have at our plant can surely be resolved.
  88. 这些大楼经过地震以后,基本上还是安全的,可是还要再检查一次。
  89. After the earthquake, these buildings were basically still safe,
  90. but they still need to be checked once again.
  91. 请,这个工作就交给我们吧。
  92. Okay, hand this work over to us.
  93. 你女儿干什么去了?
  94. What did your daughter go off to do?
  95. 百货大楼卖国产黑白电视,她排队去了。
  96. 百货大楼卖国产黑白电视,她排队去了。
  97. 这就是组织结束,组织结束。
  98. 组织结束。
  99. 组织结束。