FSI - Standard Chinese - Module 09 LIC - Review Units 7-8 - Tape 1.mp3.tsv 7.5 KB

123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930313233343536373839404142434445464748495051525354555657585960616263646566676869707172737475767778798081828384858687888990919293949596979899100
  1. start end text
  2. 0 9000 Standard Chinese, A Modular Approach. Life in China Module, Unit 7-8, Review Tape 1.
  3. 9000 15000 This tape reviews your comprehension of the reference list sentences in Life in China Module, Unit 7-8.
  4. 15000 20000 The speaker will say the Chinese sentence first, and then you translate into English.
  5. 20000 22000 Let's begin.
  6. 22000 29000 我要给孩子买点床上用品,没有部票了。
  7. 29000 35000 I want to buy some bedding for the children, but I'm out of cotton ration coupons.
  8. 35000 46000 您别急,我这儿还有不少部票,没有用掉,您拿去吧。
  9. 46000 52000 Don't worry, I have plenty of cotton ration coupons which I haven't used up. You take them.
  10. 52000 61000 现在政府对海外关系又有新的政策了。
  11. 61000 65000 The government again has a new policy towards relations overseas.
  12. 65000 74000 我也听说了,现在对乔建挺照顾的。
  13. 74000 81000 Yes, so I've heard too. Now they're taking very good care of family members of overseas Chinese.
  14. 81000 87000 根据规定,我们可以再给你分配一间房子。
  15. 87000 92000 According to the rules, we can assign you another room.
  16. 92000 100000 太谢谢了,这样一来,我的困难就少得多了。
  17. 100000 105000 Thank you so much. With this arrangement, I'll have a lot fewer difficulties.
  18. 105000 113000 唐山地震的时候,你们家的房子受到影响没有?
  19. 113000 117000 During the Tang Shan earthquake, was your house affected?
  20. 117000 125000 我们的房子不错,没有什么大问题。
  21. 125000 129000 Our place was pretty good. There weren't any big problems.
  22. 129000 138000 许多居民都积极参加了我们这个地区的基本建设。
  23. 138000 143000 Many residents are enthusiastically taking part in our area's capital construction.
  24. 143000 151000 因此,我们这儿的住房问题可以早点解决。
  25. 151000 155000 Because of this, our housing problem here can be solved sooner.
  26. 155000 163000 您这块中国段子真漂亮,在哪儿买的?
  27. 163000 168000 This piece of Chinese satin of yours is really pretty. Where did you buy it?
  28. 168000 173000 在华侨商店挑的。
  29. 173000 177000 I picked it out at the overseas Chinese store.
  30. 177000 185000 我姐姐下个月就该转业了,是不是?
  31. 185000 190000 Uncle, older sister is leading the military next month, isn't she?
  32. 190000 199000 这不是什么了不起的事,不要当作新闻去讲给同学们听啊。
  33. 199000 205000 This isn't some big thing. You don't have to treat it as news and tell all your classmates.
  34. 205000 210000 明年我可能到中国去。
  35. 210000 213000 I may be going to China next year.
  36. 213000 220000 不知道,办手续是不是得等很长的时间?
  37. 220000 224000 I wonder if you have to wait a long time when going through the procedures.
  38. 224000 234000 我听说,现在申请去中国的手续已经简单的多了,你可以试试。
  39. 234000 242000 I've heard that the procedures for applying to go to China have become much simpler now. You can try.
  40. 242000 249000 我买几块绸缎做衣料好不好?
  41. 249000 253000 Shall I buy a few pieces of silk and satin to use as clothing material?
  42. 253000 262000 做衣料不好,不如做背面子。
  43. 262000 267000 It wouldn't be good for clothing. That's not as good as using it to make a quilt cover.
  44. 267000 280000 听说,他们领了结婚证以后,等了不长的时间,住房问题就得到解决了。
  45. 280000 287000 I've heard that after they got their marriage certificate, they waited only a short time before their housing problem got solved.
  46. 287000 298000 刚才我经过家具店,看见这件家具不错,就给您买了。
  47. 298000 305000 Just now as I was passing the furniture store, I saw that this piece of furniture was pretty good, so I bought it for you.
  48. 305000 311000 真是的,又让您花钱。
  49. 311000 315000 Oh no, I've caused you to spend money again.
  50. 315000 331000 四人帮横行的时期,工业、农业、文化、外交,各方面的工作都受到很大影响。
  51. 331000 341000 During the period when the gang of four was causing trouble, work in the areas of industry, agriculture, culture and foreign relations were all greatly influenced.
  52. 341000 345000 你买毛线去了?
  53. 345000 348000 Did you go to buy wool yarn?
  54. 348000 356000 是啊,过元旦了,给我女儿买点小礼物。
  55. 356000 362000 Yes, New Year's is almost here. I'm buying a little present for my daughter.
  56. 362000 371000 你住的房子是机关管理的还是方管所管理的?
  57. 371000 377000 Is the place where you're living managed by your organization or by the urban housing authority?
  58. 377000 383000 我住的房子是属于我们机关的。
  59. 383000 387000 The place I live is one that belongs to my organization.
  60. 387000 399000 小王下个星期办喜事,我们十几个人给他买个缝韧机好不好?
  61. 399000 405000 小王的婚纱在下一周,我们十几个人给他买个缝韧机好不好?
  62. 405000 413000 他从来没用过缝韧机,还是给他买点别的东西吧?
  63. 413000 418000 But she's never used a sewing machine. We'd better buy her something else.
  64. 418000 429000 你看这些花,可好种了,才两个月的功夫,多数都开花了。
  65. 429000 435000 Look, these flowers are so easy to grow. It's only been two months and most of them have bloomed.
  66. 435000 447000 我想起来了,我那张生病住医院的证明,可以用来买鸡蛋。
  67. 447000 453000 It just occurred to me that my certificate which shows I was sick and staying in the hospital can be used to buy eggs.
  68. 453000 457000 已经买了,你放心吧。
  69. 457000 461000 They're already bought, don't you worry.
  70. 461000 473000 为了全面解决城市居民的住房问题,必须新建一些公寓楼。
  71. 473000 477000 In order to solve the housing problem of city residents in a comprehensive way,
  72. 477000 480000 it's necessary to build some apartment buildings.
  73. 480000 488000 你女儿大学毕业了,我们应该庆贺庆贺。
  74. 488000 492000 Your daughter is graduating from college. We should celebrate.
  75. 492000 498000 是啊,她可真长成大人了。
  76. 498000 501000 Yes, she's really grown into an adult.
  77. 501000 511000 城市青年结婚以后,如果他们想要一个孩子,怎么办呢?
  78. 511000 516000 What do young people in the city do after they're married if they want to have a child?
  79. 516000 529000 他们应该由女方向她的工作单位和街道居民委员会提出申请。
  80. 529000 534000 They should submit applications by the woman to her place of work and her neighborhood committee.
  81. 534000 541000 最近这段时期,你的身体可真不错啊。
  82. 541000 545000 Your health has been really good during this recent period.
  83. 545000 555000 是啊,调整工作以后,我没有那么累了,身体好多了。
  84. 555000 558000 Yes, since things got reorganized at work,
  85. 558000 561000 I haven't been so tired and my health has been a lot better.
  86. 561000 574000 在广大工人干部的积极努力下,我们的厂现在的困难一定能够解决。
  87. 574000 578000 With the vigorous efforts of a vast number of workers and cadre members,
  88. 578000 582000 the difficulties we now have at our plant can surely be resolved.
  89. 582000 594000 这些大楼经过地震以后,基本上还是安全的,可是还要再检查一次。
  90. 594000 598000 After the earthquake, these buildings were basically still safe,
  91. 598000 600000 but they still need to be checked once again.
  92. 600000 606000 请,这个工作就交给我们吧。
  93. 606000 609000 Okay, hand this work over to us.
  94. 609000 613000 你女儿干什么去了?
  95. 613000 615000 What did your daughter go off to do?
  96. 615000 625000 百货大楼卖国产黑白电视,她排队去了。
  97. 625000 631000 百货大楼卖国产黑白电视,她排队去了。
  98. 631000 636000 这就是组织结束,组织结束。
  99. 636000 638000 组织结束。
  100. 638000 657000 组织结束。